Core HCM and Reporting Lead – National Standards Agency
- Joining at C&P stage, the role supports the release of Workday HCM across 4,500 employees in 33 countries in Workday technical, project management, commercial and change management capacities.
- Configuration data and business process functionality redesigned, validated and submitted to build partners for End to End tenant build.
- Delivery of various workshops to assist with the creation of Job Catalogue, Salary Bandings and Management Level data.
- Support provided for C&P testing and creation of E2E testing strategy, including test scenario drafting.
- Recommended Target Operating and Support Models provided to the HRIS leadership team.
Change and Culture Management
Assisting Managers to identify retention issues and create Culture Management tools to keep and develop high-performing IT and Media professionals.Talent and Succession planning from C-Level and below for various
Core HCM Lead – UK (Charity) Medical Research Facility
- Leading “Pre-Project” activity to assess the suitability of a client for a migration to cloud HCM software from fully-customised on-premise solutions.
- Activities provided a substantial business case for a move to an ERP solution with an ROI of two years, which was subsequently authorised by the Exec. Veran engaged to provide Finance system support following the success of HCM activities, resulting in first Finance deployment.
Workday Architect – UK Government Division
- Lead role in supporting a government body through their deployment of Workday under an aggressive timeline for Plan and Architect
- Fit-Gap provided highlighting key decision areas when compared to government bodies already live with Workday.
- Delivery of over 20 Discovery sessions for senior stakeholders within three weeks, including preparation of all materials and delivery of associated Q&A sessions.
Workday Solutions Lead – Scottish Utilities Provider
Core HR Lead within a Scottish-based utilities provider of 5,500 employees spread across multiple locations. The role led the project and client teams through the Plan stage of their Workforce implementation, teaching core concepts and collecting early requirements for configuration whilst providing Stakeholder Engagement, Project Planning and support for Statement of Work negotiations.
Reporting Stream Lead – UK Utilities Provider
Short-term role to develop a coherent approach to Reporting requirements. This involved revising the Reporting Strategy, compiling an in-depth Reporting Inventory and guiding the client to meet their ideal reporting capability in-line with Statement of Work and project budget.
Core HCM and Transition Lead – Global Asset Management Firm
Process Lead enabling the transition of staff from a large international firm to Workday within their new entity. The role has saw the development of client Fit-Gap analysis, high-level process design and continual change management activity as well as day-to-day Workday solution queries.
Absence Stream Lead – European Transport Organisation
- Stream Lead role supporting a client of 60,000 employees across 14 countries to deliver Workday (HCM) and Avature (ATS) systems.
- Participation in the preparation and release of RFP to selected vendors (Workday, Oracle and SuccessFactors) with the evaluation and tangible assessment of responses.
- A stream of Business Process Reengineering was delivered to reduce implementation cost (circa £800,000) and streamline HR operations across Europe.
- Facilitated the design, preparation and delivery of a global workshop comprising of senior stakeholders from all countries to gather business requirements and agree one single solutions design.
- Requested by the client to act as Workday Project Representative to ensure the rollout of their upcoming ATS system would communicate with Workday, resulting in the alignment of two global projects, one headquartered in Frankfurt and one in London.