Michael Madelin MCIPD – Managing Director & Workday Specialist
With over 10 years of experience in Workday implementation, HR Operations, Transformation and Strategy, there isn’t much that Mike hasn’t encountered and turned into tangible results for businesses. Mike has worked on six Workday Implementations, helping organisations across the globe reach their full potential with their HR and Payroll offerings.
Mike started his HR career at the University of Leeds whilst studying HR Management. Spending his free-time in local, aspirational businesses, he gained experience that immediately set him aside from professionals across the country, which soon found him employment in large international businesses as well as smaller niche start-ups. Most recently Mike has been a Senior Applications Consultant in a global Workday partner as well as a start-up niche HRIS consultancy where he has gained Workday Core Services Certification.
During the past decade Mike has worked globally alongside business leaders in a wealth of different industries, be that in periods of growth and expansion or times of process maximisation and cost reduction. His Workday knowledge, commercial acumen, employment law experience and ability to work with senior leaders have seen him draw forward-thinking strategy from the start.
Mike has managed projects all over the world, gaining a large network of HR colleagues whilst offering mentoring and support services to those wishing to start a career in the world of Human Resources.
Mike’s Industry Experience Covers the Following:
- International Telecommunications & Technology
- E-Commerce & Retail
- Financial Technology
- Litigation and Legal Support
- Global Risk, Security and Defence
- Transport and Logistics
You can find Mike’s LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-madelin-73247523/
- Workday Core HCM Services Certification.
- BA Human Resource Management from Leeds University.
- Chartered CIPD Membership gained through Experience Assessment – one of the first and youngest individuals in the UK to do so.
- PRINCE2 Foundation Qualification for use in extensive HR project work on a global basis.
- Facet5 Personality Profiling for business
- DISC Personality Profiling (Thomas PPA Assessment)